The Journal of East European Management Studies aims to promote dialogue and cooperation among scholars seeking to examine,explore and explain the behaviour and practices of management within the transforming societies of Central and Eastern Europe.
The theoretical interests of the journal are
organisational and management change,
Central and East European societies (including those on the fringes of Europe) undergoing processes of transition or transformation, and
scientific issues of business, management and organisation that arise in such contexts.
The JEEMS aims to attract social scientific contributions from scholars of any nation and region, but particularly wishes to encourageauthors from those countries directly experiencing transformational change. Its potential readership is international, comprising academicsand practitioners with an involvement or interest in the management of change in transforming societies in Central and Eastern Europe.
- page I–IV Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 331–332 Editorial Miklós Dobák
- page 333–393 Articles
- page 333–347 Management innovations in Russian export-oriented companies: The result of large-scale surveys conducted in Russian enterprises Igor Gurkov
- page 348–372 Competitiveness and marketing strategies of foreign companies in Eastern Europe: Empirical evidence from Finnish and Austrian companies Jorma Larimo, Jarmo Nieminen, Reiner Springer
- page 373–393 Hidden drivers of organisational transformation in Poland: Survival networks amongst state owned and privatised firms in the early 1990s Beth Kewell
- page 394–429 Forum
- page 394–394 Management in transition times - Where are we after ten years of the transition? Ingo Winkler
- page 394–400 Management in the Central and Eastern European transitional countries Daniel Pučko
- page 401–409 Management in the Central and Eastern European transition countries: Estonia Ruth Alas, Maris Zerand
- page 410–415 Managerial changes in transition: Case of the Czech Republic M. Malý
- page 416–427 Business and management in Albania Shyqyri Llacy, Vasilika Kume, Bujar Leskaj
- page 428–429 Interview with Tony J. Watson
- page 430–458 News / Information
- page 459–461 Contents of JEEMS Vol. 7, 2002