KNOWLEDGE ORGANIZATION is a forum for all those interested in the organization of knowledge on a universal or a domain-specific scale, using concept-analytical or concept-synthetical approaches, as well as quantitative and qualitative methodologies. KNOWLEDGE ORGANIZATION also addresses the intellectual and automatic compilation and use of classification systems and thesauri in all fields of knowledge, with special attention being given to the problems of terminology.
KNOWLEDGE ORGANIZATION publishes original articles, reports on conferences and similar communications, as well as book reviews, letters to the editor, and an extensive annotated bibliography of recent classification and indexing literature.
KNOWLEDGE ORGANIZATION should therefore be available at every university and research library of every country, at every information center, at colleges and schools of library and information science, in the hands of everybody interested in the fields mentioned above and thus also at every office for updating information on any topic related to the problems of order in our information-flooded times.
- page I–II Titelei/Inhaltsverzeichnis
- page 107–151 Articles
- page 107–125 Mapping Hotspots and Emerging Trends of Tourism E-Commerce: A Multidisciplinary Perspective Zhiping Hou, Ping Wang, Zhifei Chen, Yuzhou Luo
- page 126–139 Using Full-text Content of Academic Articles to Build a Methodology Taxonomy of Information Science in China Heng Zhang, Chengzhi Zhang
- page 140–151 Essential Characteristics and Content of the Concept of Contemporary Pop Vocal-Performing Thesaurus Tatiana Kulaha, Natalia Segeda
- page 152–191 Reviews of Concepts in Knowledge Organization
- page 152–176 Ontologies as Knowledge Organization Systems Maria Teresa Biagetti
- page 177–191 Boolean Logic Martin Frické